Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year, New Project

The initial intent of my blogging adventure rendered a large FAIL. However, I have decided to proceed with new ways to blog that I feel will make this a more enjoyable experience for all involved. After seeing a plethora of blogs that present one's daily look to bags, shoes and items of clothing that they have, want or need I have decided to create a hybrid of these blogging adventures. I begin by posting my look of the week. I wore it today.


I have on Michael by Michael Kors Carney boots ($150 at TJ Maxx), Forever 21 Skinny Jeans in gray ($12.90), H&M black sheer top (free from sister), Gap black spaghetti strap tank ($10), Have open front cardigan ($7.99 at Ross), Vintage necklace from Mom, small gold hoop earrings ($12.99 at Ross) and brown crystal ring inherited from Grandmother.

2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! You done did good on the MK boots and the rest of the deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo! I might have to copy you now.

    ReplyDelete