Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dress of dreams

This week I decided to post a dress that I love, I found it on Forever21.com. I have heard about all of the legal issues Forever 21 is going through regarding their blatant plagiarism of designers clothing. Tsk tsk Forever 21, tsk tsk. However, I do admit that I love their stuff and their Twelve by Twelve line is great. The designers are in LA and put couture-esque flair on the looks. This week I discuss a dress I am in love with while looking through their website.

This is the "Contrast Ribbon Sweater Dress" under their French Revolution section; they are selling it for $29.00, I don't think it is being sold in every store but I will begin the hunt. I love this dress because the colors contrast so beautifully, it gives shape to someone like myself who is not curvy and lacks a bust. I like the length, since I consider my legs one of my best assets.

Overall, I designate this a "Pam dress" that needs to be in my wardrobe.

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute dress. I would rock it since I too have great legs and this would put them front and center.

    xoxo
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I could see you in something like that!

    ReplyDelete