Sunday, May 24, 2009

Got Milk?


This will be quick. So last night my friend Misun invited me to this bar/club called Milk. It is in the SoCo district of Denver, SoCo is South of Colfax, very witty Denver. Anyways the club caters to Goth and Alt synth pop people, but they did play Michael Jackson, and if you can't tell I am obsessed with him! So anyways I went with her and the difference from the night before was uncanny. It was awesome, I danced with some transvestites and near dudes with Dracula capes, it was wonderful. I chuggged down some water, met her friends and did my thang. I got there at like 11:30 and stayed til the last song. That is an improvement from the night before which was mega suckage, as you already know. Anyways it was a fun night, people were dancing, yes some people were making out and the ladies were looking EXTRA scantly clad but I think that is because the way the night was for that kind of stuff. Anyways no one was too cool to dance, I had friends to laugh with and went home energized and redeemed from the night before. I also found out that The Rapture is coming to the Church in June. I ponder to go. That would be a two day dance-o-thon, done it before but we shall see. Anyways yay to Milk. I had almost given up my faith in dancing just for the love of dancing.
Currently listening to Patrice Rushen "Haven't You Heard", this song was sampled by Kirk Franklin-gospel singer for his song "Looking For You"-off his Hero album, love it love you here it is! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment