Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Flonase and unhappy days


I am prone to getting sick, I am the winner that has a summer cold. So no surprise I woke up yesterday, sore, headache, throat gross, a fever and just feeling miserable. I automatically thought oh em gee it is H1N1 Swiney (read as hiney swiney), Ahh I am going to die, great and I am just getting the knack for putting on makeup perfectly. Then I realized maybe not. See it has been raining incessantly here in Denver for a few days, so with all the plants pollinating I realized ok it is just my allergies. But to be on the safe-esque side I popped some Nyquil and tried to sleep, however I did not. When I awoke, from a quasi sleep I showered, ate, popped some ibuprofen and made my way to work. I made an appointment with the Dr and at 3 pm (Mt time of course) went to get checked out! Apparently I am viral, what does that mean IDK all I know is that I now have Flonase and Sudafed and have to stay away from all the things I love. Now my ibuprofen is wearing off and I am just blahh. I will make some soup, tea and a small sandwich, maybe a little cheese won't hurt, pop some Benadryl and go off to sleepy land. Hopefully I will get better, because being viral sucks gonads like woah! But what can you do? Complain that is what! Well until later here is Kelly Polar Entropy Reigns (Pearson and Usher's Closed System Dub), I own this on vinyl also, thanks Alex!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Hiney Swiney. LOL.
    And your face is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya me esta cojiendo el sueƱo. disfrute estos dias con su familia. sigue escribiendo. later.

    ReplyDelete